9.01.2010

Dying To Dye



 I've had red hair before, several times. I also know how hard it is to get it out of hair once I decide to make the change. Can't shake the feeling this time (once again). Are you a repeat offender? It's so pretty though, right? I think I'm going to take the plunge. Again. Alex loves me as a redhead so that's a good thing, even though I don't ever make color changes dictated by the man. It is a plus though. I can't tell you how many times a lady walks into the salon and says "I wish I could cut my hair short or change my color". That is always strange and sad to me at the same time. If you are with a man who cannot imagine you with a shorter do or a different shade of hair, maybe he isn't the man for you. Just sayin.

By the way the hair styling in the last pic is great! It is so beautiful to me!

images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment