6.08.2010

A Few Photos From The Weekend

Saturday night we went by our friends Lee and Zoe's store Hunt and Gather for a party to celebrate the new art they hung on their walls. They have a great shop that is right in the neighborhood where my work is. A wonderful vintage clothing shop also filled with awesome jewelery from local artists, records, and some new clothing items as well. Always fun to see friends, have a drink, and listen to some good music.
My friend Melissa "The Vegenista" and me with my new darker hair.
Sunday we made our way up to LA to hang out with friends and bbq before we had to head out to Alex's dj gig. It was a nice and relaxing but oh so hot. I forgot how much hotter LA is than San Diego. I guess that is one thing I don't miss about living there.
Everyone with their mouth full. Sorry guys.
Our friends Oliver and Jeff's adorable baby Stella.
Sylvana and Jeff. It was a great weekend and super nice to hang out with our friends in LA.
Now back to work and a concert tonight. We are going to see The xx. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment