2.08.2012

The Littles


 There have been many celebratory events for the littles of late. First was Mila's second birthday party two weekends ago. I crafted, two words I never thought I would say. Against my better judgement and since it was a bumble bee theme I made a flower crown with bees. That little thing didn't last a minute before it was taking twists and turns at the hand of the birthday girl herself. I'm so naive, I thought I could get at least one solid picture of her in it. Nope! Not a chance.

The following weekend we celebrated Lolli's third birthday. It was an art party and the littles got down. It was so fun that now I want one for my own birthday this year. Sort of joking but not really. It was strategic trying to stray far enough away from their little messy hands. Some were not so lucky.

I also want to say a huge congratulations to my friends who I visited recently in San Jose. On Tuesday morning, just before noon, they welcomed their son Otto into this world!!! He is a really cute one! You know those ones right? Cute babies. Yeah, he's one of those. I am looking forward to meeting him in person and adding another little to the expanding crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment