12.20.2011

Recipe Love: Creamy Avocado Pasta


So relieved I finally got around to posting my last post, even though it even depresses me to read it. I obviously needed to write it for some reason and this next one is to show, at least to my mom who I know reads my blog that I am ok. Still eating, and eating well.

I have wanted to start posting recipes that I have tried, tested, and loved for awhile. Comfort food has been at an all time high in our house as of late so this dish from Oh She Glows was perfect considering we had everything needed on hand. This pasta rocks! Rocks! So hard! I have made it 3 times in the past couple weeks. Of course I went heavy on the garlic because we love it and may have done the same with the lemon zest at the end and it was so delicious. I am not a fan of cream sauces or maybe my stomach isn't so this was a perfect vegan recipe for anyone desiring a creamy base and tons of flavor.


1 comment: