7.07.2011

Texas Wedding Weekend: Part Two


Hands down, this was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. The venue was so charming with all the white lights, rustic touches, and just simply being in the country. I love it out there. And the heat was somewhat bearable with the addition of chilled white wine and a hand fan :). Jessie, the bride handmade mostly everything and searched for every last vintage goodness for her wedding. She even made her own cupcakes the day before. What? Super woman I tell ya. Somehow she allowed me to do all the flowers for all the tables and I was touched that she would trust me to do so. I enjoyed every minute of it and was happy that I could contribute any aspect to the event. Now I'm obsessed with owning a flower shop, among the  other business ideas that run through my head daily.

The best part was seeing Jessie for the first time with her parents. She took my breath away. I have never seen her more happy and radiant in my life. When her husband to be Mark saw her he looked so proud and in awe. It was beautiful to watch and be a part of.  Plus they are funny, funny people so the whole ceremony was full of laughter. I love weddings and this one will be hard to top.

Congratulations to the happy couple, it was a night to remember for sure! We both were so happy we were there!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos & nice work on the flowers. Looks like such a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely and imaginative wedding. The white lights were magical. Jessie could start a wedding planning business. Your floral work was perfect for the style of wedding. I'm relieved you survived the Texas summer heat. One of the TX summer heat jokes: it was so hot the chickens laid fried eggs.

    ReplyDelete