4.16.2012

Palm Springs Wedding


I have a little thing for weddings, I can't help myself, I love them. So, you can imagine how happy I was to be able to attend this one in one of my favorite places and with a couple that I think is just so perfect for each other. I wish I took more pictures but I was actually just enjoying myself and taking it all in. The location was awesome and the weather out there couldn't have been more perfect the whole time. To spend a weekend catching up with beloved friends from LA and soak up the sun was so relaxing and so very needed. The thought of leaving the day we were supposed to was such a bummer that we extended our stay and got more time in at the pool and a visit with our bff in Joshua Tree. Every time I leave there I try to conceive of how I can live there part time. One can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment