5.17.2011

Our Weekend: Mexico

Mexico was a blast! The only thing I regret is not taking some real pictures. Sometimes it's hard when I'm living in the moment and enjoying myself so much that I don't want to lug a big camera around with me. This was the case this weekend.

Saturday we hit the road with our two friends from Los Angeles and made our way through Tijuana and on to the highway that leads you through all the beach towns along the way down to Ensenada. Since I have not visited Mexico in a couple years it was such a nice departure from the norm to see different sights, really relax, hear my husband dj in a wonderful place, and remember exactly why I loved coming down here so often before.

The food, the sights, the people! I have a definite love for the people of Mexico and how gracious everyone is to us when we are down here. It was a perfect weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I wanna go sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete